Friday, November 16, 2012

Where Should We Go?!

Thanksgiving is almost here and that means my family is starting to trickle in to town! 

This year my 3 sisters, my mom, and I are gathering at my grandmother's house to celebrate Thanksgiving. I am so excited because we are all spread out across the country that it is hard to get all of my sisters into one room at the same time. My sister, Andrea, is flying in from Texas, and my other two sisters, Nina & Rebecca who live in Washington DC, will be hopping on the train to get here.


Where should we go?!
Andrea decided to fly in a little earlier than the others to capitalize on her vacation time and her time home. She will be staying at my mom's house which is in a small po'dunk town in the Northwest Corner of Connecticut. Because it's fairly boring there (and because she loves me!), she is going to come visit me here in New Haven! If you've read my previous blogs you know I LOVE when family and friends come to visit, so I could not be more stoked!

The only thing is... I'm not sure what to do! There are so many cool places and restaurants to show that I'm at a loss of which ones to take her to! I know that I am going to take her to East Rock, but other then that her visit is an open book! She will arrive this Sunday afternoon and stay only until Monday afternoon.

What do you think we should do? Do you have any hot spots that you think we should hit up? Let me know your ideas and stay tuned to hear about what we actually did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment