Thursday, November 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Spring 2013

I am so excited because I have just registered for my final semester as an undergrad student! This moment has been five years in the making, and I could not be more stoked!

Registration for all students at Albertus happens this week, and I could not be more excited and proud that I have made it this far! As a transfer student who attended a community college in Texas prior to attending Albertus, it is safe to say that my college experience has differed from that of the normal 4-year experience. Though I would not trade a thing about my path to where I am now, it is certainly exciting to finally be in this position, registering for my final classes as an undergrad! (I specify as an "undergrad" because I most definitely plan on pursuing an MBA, though the where and when of that equation have yet to be filled in.)

At Albertus, the registration process is fairly simple. First you meet with your advisor; in this meeting you discuss the possible classes that work with your major and your schedule and they input the classes you select together into your account. Once the school gives the OK to register, all you have to do is pull up your "Planned Courses" and click the "Register" button. It is so simple, which I love because if there is one thing you do not want to mess up, its registering for classes - mistakes in this arena could cost you another semester before graduating! 


My Spring semester looks like it should be an easy course-load. One of the classes that I have registered for (Professional Selling) is a week-long, intensive course that happens prior to the start of the semester. It is Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30 for one week and then it is over; this was ideal for me because once I knock that class out, I will have a more flexible schedule for work!

I'm really excited about my schedule for the upcoming semester. I took a screen shot of my schedule below so you can check it out and see the format we have at Albertus! What does your schedule look like? Does your school offer you online registration? Is your registration process more or less simple then the one we have here at Albertus?



No comments:

Post a Comment