Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Zairis!



Though history will recognize tonight as the night Nemo the Blizzard pummeled New England, it's also the night my boyfriend turns 24!

We had originally planned to go out for a nice dinner for his birthday, but with Nemo hitting tonight, and already logging some serious inches of snow, we decided it was best to stay in. I'm sure he was a little bummed that he had to be in the house for his birthday, but I did my best to try to make it as special as possible.

I made him his favorite dinner (lasagna) and we watched a bunch of movies we have been meaning to see online. I also got him a yummy cake from Stop & Shop and some birthday presents.

All in all, it was probably not the birthday he was hoping for, but we made the best of it :)

That's how I spent the night when Nemo came to town, what were you doing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment