Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Wonder!

This past Friday, the Student Government Association (SGA) held an awesome Winter Wonder dance! This is an annual, semi-formal dance that Albertus puts on every year towards the end of the Fall semester. This year, SGA really outdid themselves! The decorations were beautiful, food delicious, music was"hopping" and it was a great turn out.

I attended the dance with my boyfriend, and we had a really great time. Probably my favorite part of the dance was the Photo Booth that SGA had set up. The photo booth printed your pictures out automatically, and there were tons of fun props to wear while taking the pictures! 

They also had a backdrop with city-related props... I had a lot of fun posing for pictures!

All in all, it was a great night full of fun, music, and dancing. I really enjoyed my time and am looking forward to next year's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment