Tuesday, December 18, 2012

lia sophia

As I have mentioned in a few of my previous blogs, in addition to working at the Financial Aid Office and Whitney Management, I am also a lia sophia Advisor. Lia sophia is a direct sales company that specialized in jewelry - think of Mary Kay, only it's jewelry instead of makeup. As an Advisor, I have had so many fun experiences and met a bunch of really cool people - and I only started a few months ago!

A cool perk of being an Advisor is that I get to attend monthly chapter meetings. At these meetings I get to meet other Advisors and share tips about what works and may not work with our business. These meetings are also where Advisors get recognized for any accomplishments or milestones they may have achieved. This last meeting, I was recognized for becoming a qualified Advisor, which means that in my first month of business I made at least $1,500 in sales and have at least 3 parties. I was so excited to receive the award and it made me even more motivated to take my business to the next level!

I am really glad that I decided to become a lia sophia Advisor and find it to be a really cool, fun way to earn extra cash. If you have any questions about lia sophia or other ways to earn extra cash while in school (such as jobs on campus, or local businesses) let me know! I am more then happy to answer all of your questions!

If you'd like to learn more about my lia sophia business, you can like my page on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment