Thursday, January 17, 2013

Senior Reflections

Spring 2013 is finally here... which means I am finally entering my last semester of my undergraduate degree!

This has certainly been a long time coming. I have been on college since 2008!! I cannot believe I am finally on the home stretch, I literally could not be any more excited. It's amazing to think back to the beginning of my college career and see how in just 5 short years how much I have changed as a person, and how my outlook on life/the world has changed... I can only imagine what is in store!

Of course, with graduation comes some very real fears; for me, my main fear can be summed up in one, short question: What am I going to do now? I have always maintained that I will move back to Austin, Texas after graduation, but as I move closer to graduation I am beginning to realize that right now, that is not a financial possibility.

So yes, I am so excited about graduating and taking that next step into "the real world" but with that excitement is definitely some very real fear and uncertainty.

What about you? Are you graduating high school or college soon? Do you have any big fears, or are you just excited?! Tell me your reactions to this huge life step, and let me know what your plans are moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment