Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bingo!

My Winnings!
Last night I decided to attend Bingo, which was hosted by our Student Government Association (SGA) in the pub. All events put on by the SGA are for the students and are free. They sponsor about 2-3 events a night, so there seems like there's always something going on!

Not to sound like an old lady, but I love going to Bingo! It's a lot of fun and they play so many different versions that it keeps it interesting. Also, they play at least 10 games a night so your chances of winning are pretty high. 


I also like going to Bingo because, like many other SGA events, it is located in the Pub. The Pub has a lot of food for very cheap - only a few dollars for things like nachos, chicken nuggets, etc. In addition, during Bingo, they provide popcorn for free! I really like this because, as anyone who knows me can attest to, I love food and I love noshing on snacks when doing pretty much anything.

Usually, I am one of those people who never wins anything, but this is my second time winning at Bingo! Most of the time the prices are gift certificates to places like Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin' Donuts, Panera Breads...etc. but towards the end of the night the prizes turn into cold, hard cash! I won a $20 Visa Gift Card, so I was really happy with that :)

What about you, do you like Bingo? Do you always win, or are you like me and never win at all? Does your school put on any fun, free game nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment