Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Hoopla


Last night was this year's annual Halloween Dance in the pub! It was a ton of fun, SGA did a terrific job putting it on: yummy snacks were provided for free, cheap drinks, jammin' music, and glamorous costumes - everything from Chubaka to Lady GaGa. I decided to dress up as a pumpkin, and I attended the dance with my boyfriend who was a skeleton jester; it looked sort've goofy when we danced together, but that didn't stop us (and who am I kidding, I always look goofy dancing!)!

Surprisingly, there weren't too many too revealing costumes. It seems like girls' costumes over the past few years are always too revealing so it was refreshing that the ladies at Albertus kept it classy! 

All in all, it was a great night and a ton of people came out to celebrate Halloween! I can't wait until the 2nd part of Albertus' Halloween celebrations: the
Haunted Maze in the BCR this Sunday, Oct. 28 @ 8:00 pm. What is your school doing for Halloween? Do you get to go to school in your costume?! I'm interested to hear how you're celebrating this spooky holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment